- It is produced from a mixture of cellulose fibers, whether they are wood or cotton fibers and rayon yarns. It is a very versatile fiber and has the same properties in terms of comfort. It is extracted from nature (96% viscose - 4% spandex)
- It's a cloth 100% organic cotton. This fabric is knitted, very flexible, soft and slightly elastic. The inside (the back) of the cloth it is not brushed (plush), but maintains the visible curl of the sweatshirt.
- It is a cool mix between cotton and Polyester for excellent fit and drape when making a dress. It has little veins at a glance and is super lycra, it is used for dresses, cafarenas and onesies.
- Pima cotton is a variety of extraordinary quality grown in Peru for more than 5,000 years. The fiber of Pima cotton is very fine and long, which results in a very soft, delicate fabric that is resistant to many washes. It is considered one of the best cottons in the world.
- We innovate in other textures, only when we design a unique, exclusive and limited edition model. Once a year, we surprise you in our section of LIMITED EDITION - WEAR BASICS .